Logistics knowledge: what is supply chain management and what should be done in supply chain management
1. Supply chain management means to optimize the operation of supply chain and to minimize the cost, so that all processes of supply chain from the beginning of sales promotion to the satisfaction of end customers are included in management education such as MBA and EMBA.
Supply chain management is to coordinate the internal and external resources of enterprises to meet the needs of consumers. When we regard the enterprises in the supply chain as a virtual enterprise alliance and any enterprise as a department of this virtual enterprise alliance, the external management of the alliance is supply chain management. However, the composition of the alliance is static and changes at any time according to market demand.
II. Detailed Requirements
(1) Service. Logistics fragments indirectly unite consumption and re-consumption, consumption and consumption, and therefore require strong service. This kind of serviceability has its own affiliation. We should set up the concept of "user first" from the user-centered point of view, not necessarily profit-centered. Logistics industry takes delivery, distribution and other ways, which is the performance of service. In terms of technology, "just-in-time supply mode" is also the performance of its serviceability.
(2) Quick and timely. Timeliness is the extension of service, the requirement of users, and the requirement of social development. The cycle of the whole society's re-consumption depends on every link, and the improvement of the society is promoted by the improvement of the society from time to time. The shorter the time of material circulation, the faster the speed, the shorter the period of social re-consumption, the faster the speed of social improvement.
Rapid and timely is the established purpose of logistics. In the ancient economic environment, this characteristic is a necessary feature of logistics activities. In the field of logistics, such as transit logistics, combined with transportation, highway and other technologies and equipment, is the manifestation of this purpose.
(3) Waste. Waste is an important law in the economic field. In the logistics field, besides the waste of circulation time, because the process of flow is costly and does not add or improve the use value of commodities at all, relying on waste to reduce input is an important means of improving absolute output.
Logistics process as the "third profit source", this profit is mainly exploited by waste. In order to achieve this goal, we can improve the ability of logistics through promoting intensive mode, and take various waste, labor saving and consumption reduction measures to complete.
(4) Scale optimization. Taking logistics scale as the objective of logistics fragmentation is to pursue scale benefit.
The large-scale consumption in the consumption category has long been recognized by the society. There are also economies of scale in the field of logistics, but it is difficult to form a standardized form of scale because the fluctuation of logistics industry is worse than that of consumption fragments. In the field of logistics, we should set up logistics fragmentation in different ways, such as decentralization or centralization, and discuss the level of logistics intensification, so as to achieve large-scale benefits.
(5) Inventory management. Inventory rationalization is the extension of timeliness and also the requirement of logistics industry itself, which touches on the benefits of logistics. Logistics is through its own inventory, to ensure the needs of hundreds of consumer enterprises and consumers, thus creating a good social internal environment.
This article is organized by Shanghai Hequan Direct to https://www.chinashqzd.com. If you want to know more about logistics direct supply chain, interested friends can pay attention to us and provide you with high-quality services.